Medical Facility at JUIT
- The JUIT dispensary is manned round the clock by 2 Doctors,2 Staff nurses,2 Nursing Assistants and a pharmacist.
- It is a four bedded facility and has equipment such as Nebuliser,Oxygenator,glucometer, pulse oximeter and an ECG machine.
- In addition to routine OPD services emergencies are attended to.
- Medicines are dispensed free of cost to any patient visiting the dispensary.
- An ambulance too is provided free of cost to patients not only visiting the dispensary but for outstation visits as well.
- The students are required to submit a medical certificate of fitness/any ds./allergies at the time of joining the university & also the students who join late in the university because of medical reason have to submit treatment record for the same in the dispensary.
- Dr. N.S. Jaswal, Medical Superintendent
- Dr. Bharti Jaswal, Chief Medical Officer
Ambulance Service : 24 hrs